As you can see I’m starting a new category on the blog – Let’s call it SUNDAZE and this space will be where I will jot down my favourites, todos, thoughts, books and the likes. I envision this to be a cosy, virtual space where you can relax with a cup of coffee (or tea) and find some inspiration.
Sundaze # 1
Time seems to be flying these days even though we are all bundled up in our homes and not doing the regular outdoor activities. COVID, you’ve been such a lesson to humanity! Anyhow, It seems like I just posted my May to-do list here but we are already one week into June. Ah!
My June 2020 To Do List
- Continue the work on getting my family’s digital content in order. It is quite a task and is probably going to be in my todos for a few more months.
- Read more about goal setting and set definite goals for my studies and work. Without a definite goal, I feel there is no progress.
- Create regular content for the blog – I like how I’m getting back at this and I wish to be consistent.
- Come up with a schedule for the yoga practice – mix match asanas and pranayamas through the week so I can constantly practice all of them without focussing on just a few that I’m comfortable with.
- Get the photos printed – This goes in the todo list because I’ve been postponing it for the longest time. Even though it seems like an insignificant task, it is very time-consuming.
- On a similar note, I also want to invest in a few prints and frames for our home which I’d like to finalize this month.
- On the home front, I want to invest in more indoor plants.
Some favorites and links I’ve loved
I watched this documentary called The Organic Life. It documents a year in the life of an organic farmer. I loved how raw and real the documentary was. You will like this documentary if you are interested in farming and growing food.
The products I purchased from Vayam Superfoods during my India trip are now over. We finished the last packet of Jaggery the last week and I’m really sad that I got to wait until my next India trip to source the goodies. We have loved Vayam Superfoods Health Mix and Jaggery Powder. You can find them on Amazon India.
I’ve been reading many blogs on world food (and culture). At the moment, I’m loving the food stories on Lavendar & Lovage and Christina’s Cucina I’m eager to try a few recipes and include it in our family menu.
I am also excited to try these savoury french toast by Kankana Saxena
Check out my travel articles here.
Find my blogs on everyday lifestyle here.