I am getting ready to pamper myself with a DIY Facial at home. I thought I’d share with you all a simple coffee scrub which I love to use. This DIY is one of my favorite. I use it on my face, on my feet and all over my body. It removes all the dead skin and leaves my skin unbelievably soft. It is a weekly ritual.
For this coffee scrub, all you need is three/four ingredients.
To a spoon of coffee powder, add half spoon of baking soda and honey to make a thick paste. At this point add some fresh coffee decoction to the paste. The consistency of the scrub does not matter much. Just make sure it is not too watery. That’s about it – You just made your own luscious coffee scrub. Add water if you do not have coffee decoction.
Why do I love this home-made, luscious coffee scrub?
- I love coffee. I love the smell.
- It makes my skin incredibly soft. You need to use this coffee scrub to believe it.
- It removes dead skin, white heads and makes my skin very clean.
- It is a brilliant pre/post waxing scrub. I generally scrub my body before and after waxing. It makes my whole body very soft and supple. Make sure you do not scrub immediately after waxing. Give it a day or two.
- It works very well on areas like thighs and calf muscles.
- After using this coffee scrub, I feel like I’ve had a home spa. A perfect, feel-good scrub that does its job well.
Do not use instant coffee powder for this recipe. It is best if you can get your filter coffee blend. Hope you liked this simple DIY. Do try it and don’t forget to tell me about your favorite body scrubs in the comment section below.